For CPM campaigns
- What you earn depends on the number of Average Unique visitors you received in the week that the ad campaign is built.
- You will then be arranged into specific “Blogger bands” that directly correspond to your number of Average Unique visitors.
- For each campaign, you will be paid a fixed amount for every ad unit. The amount depends on what your Blogger band is. The higher your Blogger band (i.e. more unique visitors), the higher your earnings.
- All information on your blogger band and your earnings can be viewed within your CMS Earnings Page. All information will be updated within 3 working days after the ad campaign is completed.
For CPC campaigns
- You earn by the number of unique clicks generated by your unique visitors on the ad unit that is running the CPC campaign.
- Your earnings will be credited 3 days after the CPC campaign ends. A CPC campaign ends when it reaches its maximum number of clicks.
- Should your blog display a CPC ad but not generate any clicks on the ad unit, no earnings will be accumulated and updated.
For MCPM (Metered CPM) campaigns
- Advertisers buy a set of unique visitors from your blog that will be able to see their ads on your blog for a certain number of weeks.
- The earnings for your mCPM campaign will be held in Buffered Earnings while the campaign is running till your blog finish serving the number of uniques the advertisers bought from your blog. Once your blog finish serving the number of uniques, the earnings will be credited to your Current Earnings.